1. How old will you be in 12 months?
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Highly, HIGHTLY doubtful.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Absolutely nothing. How about... finding out if I've been kicked from my college or not? Or getting a new summer job? Or paying my likely-to-be-hiked-like-mad car insurance? WOOPEE.
4. Who was the last person you called?
5. Who was the last person to call you?
6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends on the person and if I'm used to calling them or not.
7. Do you have any pets?
Elwyn and Trixie. Elwyn's under the guest room bed because it's too hot, apparently.
8. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Going to sleep.
9. parents separated/divorced/married?
Divorced since 1990.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
ROFL, last night.
11. What happened at 11:00a.m.?
I dunno, I'm not psychic! XP
12. How many states have you lived in?
13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Uh... shoes when it's not rediculously hot, socks when it's cold, and bare feet when it's hot.
15. Are you a social person?
Fuck no. I've got Avoidant Personality Disorder and it's seeped into my online sociability.
16. What was the last thing you ate?
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.
17. Favorite ice cream?
Cookies & Cream.
18. What is your favorite dessert?
Probably Mom's awesome cheesecake.
19. What is your favorite TV show?
God... make me choose... X-Files, E.R., Sonic the Hedgehog, Scrubs, ........ screw it, look at my interests.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Something red. But I don't like PB & J sandwiches. I like 'em only if they also have butter. So that'd make it... PB, B & J.
21. Do you like coffee?
Limited to Starbucks' White Mochas.
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
ROFL... well, um... less than one. I drink a lot of skim milk and Crystal Lite, if we have some.
23. What do you drink in the morning?
24. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Nope. My bed has a sort of indentation in the middle now and I sorta end up rolling into it, lol.
25. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep, but I forget what trumps other hands.
26. Do you like to cuddle?
27. Any plans for this weekend?
Work. Study for finals. Maybe see Mike. Nothing special.
28. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home. I'm poor.
29. Have you ever smoked?
Nope. Well, Dad let me try a cigarette once when I was... what, like... 6 or something, and I coughed and hacked and went bonkers. Does that count? He did it to deter me, and it worked.
30. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
31. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool. I can't stand the smell of the ocean, which you'd think I'd have gotten used to by now, considering I've lived in So. Cal my entire conscious life.
32. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
33. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Um... well, no. I know how it works, does that count?
34. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Computer upgrades or games, and videogame stuffs. But primarily I love buying Sonic the Hedgehog merchandise, except that there's hardly ever anything to buy.
35. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
If anything, only my studded earrings, but I lost the back to one awhile ago and have gone earringless for months.
36. Do you speak any other language?
Je parle un peu de francais.
37. Can you roll your tongue?
38. Who is the funniest person you know?
39. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Haha... I only stopped towards the end of high school, and I still do occasionally when I'm really depressed or lonely.
40. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Um... considering Mike is usually the one who calls me the most, it's Clocks. But my default ringer is some random tone that came with my phone.
41. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Well... from when I was younger. I used to wear big tee-shirts, so a lot of them still fit. If you consider being baggy as hell "fitting."
42. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
43. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
Yeah. Why leave it running? If you're washing your hands, I can see why you'd want to leave it on (to save all the soapy crap from seeping over the handles), but while brushing your teeth? You've got a spare hand. Use it!
44. Do you think Myspace is harmful?
WTH? Harmful? No, not really. Screwed up? Yes.
45. Do you like overly sensitive People?
Depends on how they act when they're offended.
Oops, the end.